Friday, August 17, 2012

Prepare for advance drawing

       If you ready to learn advance drawing. You may need more than your computer, keyboard and mouse. If you use mouse to draw, you may get only solid shape. What you want to do is find some hardware to help you draw. I use digital pen tablet. In my work place use genius 8x6 tablet, but I use lapazz H850 on my home, it's medium size of pen tablet.


       Today, tablet has many brand and size. Small, medium and large design for use to different work. For home use is small and medium, but you may use large size if you want. There're many type with different price sell on store. More size is more price, and more function is more expensive too. Choose tablet as you like available online, or shop at department near your home.

Next topic I'll teach advance work and I design to teach animation later.

No comments:

Post a Comment