Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lesson 1 - First picture (flower)

        Welcome to our first lesson for drawing in flash. We're start from the basic picture. Today, I'll teach how to draw flower. Search some picture from google, then try to draw by your style. This is the original picture for this lesson.



        For the beginner, I'll draft picture from the original, because it's easy. First, you must paste picture on stage, then you can press Ctrl+G to create blank group and draw line to draft it. There are many ways to draft but I recommend to use pencil tool. If you don't feel right with group, you can use layer to draw your work. Create new layer upper the original picture, then lock the original picture and start draft in new layer you created. The picture below show my draft with black line by pencil tool.




The reason why I draw overlap line is, if it doesn't overlap, some line will not join with other line like this.


Then I always draw overlap line and delete unwanted line later. Now, this is complete draft for me.


After that, I come out of draft group, then drag that group to beside the picture. Then break it by Ctrl+B to prepare for coloring.


Next, select color by press in color box and use eye dropper to pick color from the picture like this.


Then, use this color to fill in our draft by paint bucket. If you can't fill color, may be some point that line isn't join, check it carefully.


Now, I will add more detail to my picture. Select color of line that different from your draft line, then draw line to make detail zone. In example, I use green.


Do this for every petal.


Then pick the color from original picture and fill detail zone.



After that, delete green line because I don't want this.


Draw more detail for my picture same as above.






Now, I want to make some shadow on petal, then I draw area for my shadow.


Next, I pick color and select more dark color to fill my shadow on petal.


Last, delete unwanted line, keep it if you want.


        Hooray! We're finish our first lesson, can you do it? In the first you may draw it slowly, always practice drawing and you will get more experience for draw faster. I'll always update my blog to teach my technique. Thank you for interesting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment