Friday, August 17, 2012

About layer

        If you design to draw picture with many things inside. I recommend to use layer for control your work. Each layer has its timeline. First, you draw picture on stage as you want. Then. when you want to add more layer click this button to insert layer, new layer will appear to your timeline.

Insert layer
You can change the name of your layer by double click on it and change. After that you can draw picture on new layer. You can drag layer up and down to order your picture.

You can rename the layer
For example, I draw room include wall, floor and some plant. I use 3 layer for drawing this picture.

I use 3 layers
My work.

If you have many layer and you want to edit only some layer. You can design to lock other layer, the locked layers can't do anything with it. Then you can edit unlocked layer and it will not disturb other layer.

Locked other layer
Edit my plant
Sometimes you can press this point to close  the eye, it will not show the layer that close. More easy to edit only layer that you want to show.

Try to close eye layer
It show only wall
Practice how to use layer to control your work when you muse draw many object in pictures. It's easy to control than you use many groups, objects or symbol in only one layer.

Next article I'll talk about prepare for advance drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment