Saturday, September 17, 2011

Begin drawing and understand each tool

        At this moment, I’ll begin drawing picture along with learning about tools. First of all I must explain the format of flash picture. Flash picture will consist of line and fill, you can fill color into the close line. You may draw a line for guide and fill color where you want, or use only fill do not has line.
 


        Early to draw, please check that the object drawing button is disable, otherwise it will hard to control your drawing. (This button appear at the bottom of tool box when you choose any tools for drawing)

        The first tool I’ll talk about pen tool (shortcut: P). Pen tool used to draw a line; you can click at any point and click at other point to draw. If you click and drag the mouse, the line will curve not straight. To edit the line, you can use other point tool under pen tool to add, delete anchor point. Try to use and learn by yourself. 

        Next is line tool (N), click and drag the mouse to draw a line.


        You can use selection tool (V), to pull the line until you like. If you draw many overlap line, it will compound to the single object, please be careful with this point. But you can draw overlap object in the advance drawing that I’ll talk about this later.


        Next, these tool use for drawing a shape such as oval or rectangle. Pencil tool (Y) use for draw independent line, and brush tool (B) use for draw independent fill. You can choose the brush size too.


Try to draw any fill by brush tool; I’ll draw the mountain with the brown color.


Use subselection tool (A) to edit the fill. (also other tools)


You can use free transform tool (Q) to transform the picture by select any part that you want and transform it.


Now, I want to add some shadow in my mountain. I use the lasso tool (L) to select the area like the example picture, and change the color to dark brown.


Next, I want some sky and cloud. So, I select the rectangle tool with the black line and no fill. Draw a rectangle round the mountain.


Now, I draw a bird, but it’s not cute. :(



Then, I use eraser tool (E) to delete it. (or you design to use selection tool to select the bird and press delete on keyboard)


Let’s fill the sky by use paint bucket tool (K) select the blue color and fill it over the mountain. 


Now select the brown color with eyedropper tool (I) and fill at the bottom for the same color of brown. 



Next, I’ll use pencil tool to draw cloud with black line, and fill the cloud with white color.


But, I think the black line is not nice, then I select ink bottle tool (S) with the dark blue color and click at the cloud to change the line color.


Last, use text tool (T) to type some word and finish. I think you may know more about how to use each tool and how it works. ^_^



Next article, I’ll specific with some tool and shortcut that usually use, good luck for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment